Tammy Fry’s BBQ ‘Chicken’ Pizza Recipe!
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of Fry’s Family Foods here at Love Veg, and today we’re back with the second part of our collaboration with them. Here’s our interview with Tammy Fry Kelly, who is Fry’s International Marketing Manager as well as a plant-powered karate World Champion!
Tammy also shared one of her favourite recipes with us – BBQ Shredded ‘Chicken’ Pizza. Check it out below!
Barbecue Shredded Chicken Pizza
- Combine 150g of strong white bread flour, 5g fast action yeast, one tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 5g salt and 100ml warm water in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a dough. and knead for a few minutes in a little olive oil until the dough is stretchy.
- Set aside to prove for at least one hour.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, then transfer to a baking tray and set aside.
- Take one pack of Fry’s Southern Fried Tenders and shred.
- Combine the Fry’s Southern Fried Tenders with one tbsp of green jalapenos, two chopped shallots, one small can of sweetcorn, a handful of chopped fresh coriander, and some BBQ sauce. Mix well.
- Top the pizza base with grated vegan cheese and the vegan BBQ chicken mix.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 220 degrees until crispy. Slice and enjoy!
Let us know if you make this pizza in the comments below or tag us in your Instagram photos of the recipe!