Chewy Granola Bars
Perfect for a mid morning or afternoon snack, these versatile granola bars can be made with your favourite ingredients.Preparation Time: 10 minutes
(makes 10-12 bars)
- 70g of rolled oats
- 240ml water
- 130g pitted Medjool dates
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 90g pumpkin seeds
- 50g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a 9-inch square pan with baking paper.
Receive our free e-cookbook plus email tips & support.