BBQ Chicken Pizza
We teamed up with Fry’s to make this super easy and delicious chicken style pizza.Preparation Time: 1.5 hours (including time to let the dough rise).
(serves 1 hungry person!)
For the pizza base
- 200g strong white bread flour (plus extra for kneading)
- 5g salt
- 5g fast action yeast
- 150ml warm water
- 30ml olive oil (plus extra for kneading)
For the topping
- Fry’s Southern Style tenders
- 2 chopped shallots
- 1tbsp chopped jalapenos
- 1 small can of sweetcorn
- 1 handful of chopped coriander
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Grated vegan cheese- we like Violife
- Black pepper
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
To make the base combine all of the ingredients to make a dough. Knead on a lightly oiled surface and set aside in a bowl covered with a damp tea towel to rise for 1 hour.